EPC Portal Account
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Changing your EPC account administrator
- Find your Billed Entity Number (email Toby if you cannot find it)
- You will need to call SWKLS to set up an alias to your email address as the change requires a previously unused address.
- Call the E-Rate helpline at (888) 203-8100 and ask them to set you (or whoever this will be) up as the new account administrator. They will need your Billed Entity Number.
- The username is usually an email address. You will need a different email address than the previous account admin.
- Once the account administrator has been changed, follow this link https://portal.usac.org/suite/
- Type in your username then select ”forgot password”. Please log in and follow the instructions to create a password.
- When setting up your password, there are some requirements:
- Create your password.
- The system will send you an email with a new URL. You must click the URL (or paste it into your browser) within 15 minutes. When you return to the system, you will create your password.
- Your password must be at least eight characters long and contain at least one of each of the following:
- A number (0 through 9)
- An upper-case character (A through Z)
- A lower-case character (a through z)
- A special character (e.g., !, #, $, %).
- Click manage user permissions,
- Change yours to full for all forms.
Note: Toby (E-rate Solutions) permissions should already be set to be full for all but the Form 498 (no access).