Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unifi Controller Wireless Statistics
A quick overview on getting wireless statistics from the Unifi wireless controller (click on images for larger size).
- Step One: Login to the wireless controller (https://unifi4.swkls.org:8443/manage). You can only access this page from your library network! if you cannot remember your login credentials, please contact the system office.
- Step Two: After logging into the controller, click ‘Insights’ on the left side of the screen.
- Step Three: The screen will change and you will now have a drop-down menu in the top left corner. Change this by selecting ‘Past Connections’ from that drop-down options if it is not already.
- Step Four: Select the date range you wish to view using the date menu at the top-left. It is usually defaulted to ‘Last 24 Hours’.
- Step Five: You can select a custom date range from the calendar drop-down or choose on of several predefined ranges including ‘Last Year’ for state reports. Click ‘Apply’ (green button) when finished. When selecting a yearly total, it may take a minute for the screen to count up the connections.
- Step Six: After changing the date range, the total connections will appear at the top. In this example, the number in parentheses next to ‘All’ is the total (23681).