Epson EX9240 Projectors
- 1 Epson EX9240 Projectors
- 1.1 Software
- 1.2 Connection Methods
- 1.3 Standard Settings
Epson EX9240 Projectors
- 3-Chip 3LCD Full HD 1080p
- Wireless Projector
- 4,000 Lumens Color Brightnes
- 4,000 Lumens White Brightness
- 2 HDMI Ports
- 1 VGA Port
- 1 USB-B Port
- 1 USB-A Port
- 1 Composite Video, L-R Audio Ports (Yellow, Red, White)
- Built-in Speaker
- 16,000:1 Contrast Ratio
User's Guide: https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd59120.pdf
USB Display Installer v1.80
For direct connection via USB-B between PC and projector. Carries both Video and Audio signals.
Epson Projector Management v5.40
For projector management in LAN (single or multiple). Should only be installed on staff computers.
Epson iProjection v3.00 for PC (with Moderator)
For projection and control on shared LAN for PCs.
There are a number of ways to connect to the projector. Each has pros and cons.
Requires no software installation, passes video and audio.
- On Windows 10, open the Action Center (right / bottom corner) and select Project.
- Then select Connect to a wireless display.
- A scan for wireless display devices will start. Select your desired wireless display device.
USB: Audio & Video (Windows & Mac)
USB-B to USB-A cable required (standard end and square end). This connection will provide both video and audio, but requires the USB Display software installation: https://ftp.epson.com/drivers/UD_1.80.exe
VGA (Blue): Video Only
This requires the older blue ended VGA cable. No software installation is needed, but audio is not passed to projector. A separate cable is needed for audio: 1/8" to RCA cable.
HDMI: Audio & Video
Standard HDMI cable between PC and projector. This passes both video and audio to projector.
Wireless App: Video Only (Android, IOS)
Can use iProjection App on Apple, Android. Go to app store and search for 'epson iprojection'. This option does not pass audio.
iProjection: Audio & Video (Windows & Mac)
When on same LAN as projector, PCs can use iProjection software. Requires iProjection v3 software installation.
Default web login: EPSONWEB / admin
Network > Network Configuration > Wireless LAN > Connection Mode
- Advanced (Best): unit will use SSID provided to it. PCs and other devices will need access to this LAN. Devices will have Internet access provided the LAN used has Internet. Suggest using 'Library' network so that patrons can use device if needed.
- Quick : Projector will broadcast it's own SSID and devices can connect to that signal (passphrase required). No Internet is available to devices connected in this manner!